GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just seen on Top Gear, the feature of the LAMBO and the Zonda Z12. They drove them around their test-track, and have got time's like 1:29 and 1:23 I think. They said

"If you think that you can beat these times, if you maybe have a tuned car, get in touch with the show."

Anyone fancy doing that?

...Guy?

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Have you noticed at the bottom it says "have you got a tuned up cossie, or a Japanese Import Skyline"....

They've obviously been watching you guys ! :D

Daz

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had the same thought!!!

If anyone wants to donate the car (mine is a "bog standard") could supply a driver...no.. not me...do the "legals" for Jamie Green...2nd in 1st year Formula Renault...several F3 Teams "fighting" for his services for next year. Driven my car...awesome...and safe! I know that we all think that we are good drivers ....but there really is a gulf between competence and true talent....honest

·
Registered
766 Posts
that will be great if someone here does it. but it would have to be one of the more extreme skylines, wouldnt want it getting embarrased.:( :D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Matt, I think they are going to get 'The Stig' to drive the cars.

Daz, yes I noticed that too :)

-Elliot

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I can put 2 names down who'd be pretty useful on that "task"....

- Peter E
- Jamie M

From what i've heard both are exceptional drivers, with alot of track time behind them.

With regards to the cars themselves, well, i know the cars that enter my head straight away....

Daz

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great idea Matt! Maybe you could PM the owner, although I think he would have a bit of a problem getting from Scotland to London area.

-Elliot

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
As soon as I heard clarkson offer up the challenge, my thoughts turned immediately to the forums! I wondered who'd stand up to the Mighty Zonda... :)

I vote Super Lemon ... :D

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Pagani Zonda is gonna be a tough one to beat, by any Skyline - in my humble opinion. Reckon it would take something like Ronnies or similar to even come close.

·
Registered
961 Posts
how much does the skyline weigh

i think fuggles told me 1,1/5 tonnes

1 - 20 of 116 Posts