GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone has a skyline in hte us?? if you do, do alot of people try and mess with you on the highway, and do alot of people notice it?? and do you beat corvettes and mustangs and all those stupid muscle cars??

B

·
0 Posts
i'm in the u.s. and just a week ago my skyline was shipped and it's front end was totaled thankfully motorex got me a o.e.m. front end and a new windshield and new front fenders and i also needed a radiator and fan and new headlight's this was also sorted out they got me a fluidyne radiator and a fan that was taken from a skyline since i needed too drive it badly and new jgtc headlight's but i'm just gonna get some xenon light's with raybrig plasma bulb's.Not that many people hit me up to race and no one even care's really now if i show up to a car show everyone would stare so i'm probably gonna go to any show some time next week i mean i have only had it for 1 week.i have raced a couple of car's such as a rx7 and a 240sx and a few camaro's i live in the south so there are alot of import's trying to race.

S

·
0 Posts
Heheh

Is there a small wooden puppet with a huge proboscus sitting somewhere? .....

·
Registered
520 Posts
BadMotha34

About time someone questioned this guy. I was getting a bit tired of reading his constant bullshit and incorrect advice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
BadMutha,

you may have a brand new r34,but it's still no match for my old F14 TOMCAT.:D

I just fitted a new pair of P&Whitney turbines,and I did a 3.4sec. 1/4 mile.....

And if you still manage to stay ahead,I can still pack 6Phoenix,2 AMRAAM and 2 sidewinder missiles right into your HKS pipe...

now beat this....:D :D :D

Romo
(just wants to read a serious board)

·
Registered
320 Posts
errrr.........
i'm in the u.s. and just a week ago my skyline was shipped and it's front end was totaled thankfully motorex got me a o.e.m. front end and a new windshield and new front fenders and i also needed a radiator and fan and new headlight's this was also sorted out they got me a fluidyne radiator and a fan that was taken from a skyline since i needed too drive it badly and new jgtc headlight's but i'm just gonna get some xenon light's with raybrig plasma bulb's.Not that many people hit me up to race and no one even care's really now if i show up to a car show everyone would stare so i'm probably gonna go to any show some time next week i mean i have only had it for 1 week.i have raced a couple of car's such as a rx7 and a 240sx and a few camaro's i live in the south so there are alot of import's trying to race.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ent

PS.......what is ''jgtc headlight's''?? and ''raybrig plasma bulb's''??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone who gets on the message boards to lie about a car they have is the biggest ****** alive..I will not lie...I drive a friggin Honda! Badmutha gives a bad name to true car enthusiasts...dumbass

1 - 15 of 15 Posts