GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Looking through all the posts on here you all seem like a friendly bunch so forgive my forward request from a newbie.

I will very soon be in the market for an early 09-10 stage 2-4 gtr and have been looking for the last couple of weeks in the usual places. Auto trader, pistonheads and ebay seem to have a good selection but none are in the Devon area.

I wonder if any fellow enthusiasts live in or around torbay or Newton Abbot and would be willing to show me around your car. I'm pretty sure a gtr is the car i want as there's nothing really out there for the budget that excites othan than this. However, I've only ever driven a standard nissan demonstrator 6 years ago and have only seen a handful of cars on the road since then. In fact in Devon I have seen probably less than 5 in that whole time, then strangely since I've been researching in the last few weeks I've had 2 sights of a white one in Newton Abbot. Not sure if it is from a fellow forum member.

If I get no joy here I will revert back to plan A. There seems to be many around London and Birmingham areas, both about 3 hours away so perhaps I could arrange a few viewings and make a weekend of it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Litchfield's are only up the M5 from you and they always have cars on their stock list. Might be an option?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi Richie. I'm in Exeter and have a 2015 non-modified car. Would be happy to meet up and show you round and perhaps a passenger ride (for the sake of clarity and setting expectations, wouldn't let you drive though).
PM me and we can chat about meeting up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you for your offer. I have tried PMing you but cannot get it to work. As soon as I can figure it out I will be in touch.

Actually, I think I need a certain number of posts to PM. If its not too much bother could you message me on 07890 525458

1 - 4 of 4 Posts