GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
? It's getting more boring in and there's less meets so I've took a ride down there last couple of times, anyone else go, I see a white and a black 34 last week.

·
Registered
246 Posts
me often down there as only 10 mins away, but usually bas n canvey for sum fun action :)

drop us a pm if ya comin down b4 the sat n ill let ya know if owt goin on :)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'll let you know, not sure about the sat coming.

A midnight purple du-luck R34 and a White R32 and a R33 with no spoiler by any chance????

·
Registered
246 Posts
naa im in black r32 gtr

other regulars that are out n about down there

Red R33 gts with blue neon's

a white r32 gtr which is apparently 700bhp but neva spoken to him / seen it go, got an ironing board on the boot n expensive bonnet by looks of it

Red r32 gtr with black bonnet

Silver R33 gtr tommei kairi (sp?)

Econ's yellow R34 GTR

Black R33 GTR

they the main cars that are always out n about makin em selves known, lol thou do get a lot, lot lot of r33 gts's, common as anything there, n its annoyin when ppl race em saying i just beat a skyline.. yea, but a gts. :p

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I see under bonnet of that wite one, dosent look like 700bhp to me.
Yeah I see you going round the wickford round about and going onto the 127 southend bound.

·
Registered
26 Posts
southend

ya was down there last night good laugh gave a black r32 gtr a shock as i took off from the lights thats for sure bas after was full of action

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
i visit there sometime, used to go hunting in my punto, go upset some skylines lol

now i got the 32 i aint had a chance :(

if someone knows where the action happens in canvey can you PM me please, i used to go motherwell way but thats been long gone :(

·
Registered
25,969 Posts
never see the point of southend and taking the GT-R there, its always stacked with traffic, and sods law some 18yr old twat will stack it into your car with no insurance in his 1.4ltr fiesta

·
Registered
150 Posts
Southend

Hi ive just got into skylines after owning Cossy,s for years i live Basildon and own a R32 gtr. Ive been to Southend on a saturday but the traffic is murder where else is there to go weekends where other skylines go?

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
"Anyone go southend sat nights when bored?" is this some sort of slang term for up the brown lol?

·
Registered
246 Posts
boyzee, generally as the nite goes on southend becomes poo, so most head off to paycock road, then police shut it and we go off to other places... im out 2nite from about 11 ish onwards, will pm mi number over, gis a text or summat if ya out about after then n will let ya know wats happenin... might even b sum racing (of caus on our privately owned test track)

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
boyzee, generally as the nite goes on southend becomes poo, so most head off to paycock road, then police shut it and we go off to other places... im out 2nite from about 11 ish onwards, will pm mi number over, gis a text or summat if ya out about after then n will let ya know wats happenin... might even b sum racing (of caus on our privately owned test track)
So I was right, it is slang - I wonder what paycock road is slang for :bowdown1:

·
Registered
246 Posts
razi... got the huge spoiler n different bonnet ? if so, seen ya a couple of times n flashed but neva get owt back...

n no b4 skyline69 says summat i aint flashin for doggin :p

·
Registered
706 Posts
@ Essex Stu: Big spoiler yes but just the stock R32 GTR bonnet.....dnt recall a skyline flashing me....normally i would pull over and chat if some1 did....next time!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts