GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so tempted but it only seems to be the US guys doing it - anyone done it or planning to do it.

Kp

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
I've yet to see any I'd swap my OEM ones for

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I'm running Enkei GTC01 on my UK 35. Love them. look great and lighter, cost me less than buying a OEM set from Nissan.

Andy /CCC you must be a hard man to please or never seen different wheels in the flesh, as BBS, Dymag, R57GT etc.. look great

I am of the mentality that i don't like seeing my car the same as the next one. Pulling up to that Silverstone meet in May, 7 odd 35's all looked the same. yawn

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
I'm running Enkei GTC01 on my UK 35. Love them. look great and lighter, cost me less than buying a OEM set from Nissan.

Andy /CCC you must be a hard man to please or never seen different wheels in the flesh, as BBS, Dymag, R57GT etc.. look great

I am of the mentality that i don't like seeing my car the same as the next one. Pulling up to that Silverstone meet in May, 7 odd 35's all looked the same. yawn
Beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder!

I would always reserve judgment thought until seen in the flesh.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am with Charles - the only reason my OEMs (with their poor finish) are still on the car is that I cannot find a set I like enough to swap them with.

Kp

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I love the rims on the black one but chrome lips and UK weather dont go - the rims on my X5 are polished like that the they are a bitch to keep looking nice.

Kp

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yeah I love the rims on the black one but chrome lips and UK weather dont go - the rims on my X5 are polished like that the they are a bitch to keep looking nice.

Kp
Actually after today it's stupidly high granite kerbs that are the main prob!!

I'm dreading driving my black ed wheels with the kerbs and potholes are around. The maintenance on them could be higher than the track servicing inspections lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did one of mine withing 2 weeks - rather than going for aftermarkets I am going to get mine painted in a different colour with a time attack pin stripe.

Kp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts