GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Had my car on the ramps yesterday while having an exhaust gasket fitted. Anyway my belts had been squealing so I had a look and a couple of chunks missing out the pulley :eek:
Anyway is someone has one knocking about then please pm me .how easy are they to fit? Bet it's radiator out job :confused:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
rad out, you will need a puller to get it off aswell, I made one out of a piece of plate, a spacer to push against the bolt and a central bolt to pull with.

you will also need to tighten the bolt to about 350 lbft when you put the new one on aswell.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rad out, you will need a puller to get it off aswell, I made one out of a piece of plate, a spacer to push against the bolt and a central bolt to pull with.

you will also need to tighten the bolt to about 350 lbft when you put the new one on aswell.
OK thanks mate, I'll get my mate to have a look at it when he's back of holiday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.