GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been snowing in Aberdeen for 2 days solid.........this is the view from my bedroom window.....:D Theres about 5-6 inches now and still chucking it down.......

:smokin:

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
MichaelG said:
Been snowing in Aberdeen for 2 days solid.........this is the view from my bedroom window.....:D Theres about 5-6 inches now and still chucking it down.......
5 or 6 inches eh? I've a good foot down here ;)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
MichaelG said:
Yeah....but just like the snow.........its not likely to last long........:D lol:D

HaHaHaHa

PMSL

Good one:D

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
been quiet in the NorthEast so far but I'm willing to bet its gonna hoof a neat foot of the white-dont-drive-chaff on us in ooohhh ..April?! My place is a street away from the beach so I may get off lucky outside my door as it tends not to settle for more than a night around mine :/

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
We had Snow in Devon last night, most of it's melted now. Not enough to play in mind, some of you look like you could have some fun :smokin:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Sad but true...there´s no snow here in iceland exept up on the mountains and the glaciars...I like it like that...no snow on the streets only on the mountains and the glaciars.

its propably coming soon...everything covered by snow.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
lovely day in Milton Keynes, nice clear skys and sunshine :cool:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
this is the snow that has came this winter...hope its not going to be more snow...this pic is taken at noon on 24th of december...today its sunny and cold.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Went up to Aberdeen this morning & back down to Lincolnshire this eveing - Traffic was murder through Aberdeen - not much snow elsewhere - but freezing over & clear skies

1 - 20 of 25 Posts