GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was contemplating a direction for my R32 and I think with the limited quantity of them in the US I think it would be in good taste do do a classic example of what one may have looked like in 1990. So stock trim all around, classic gunmetal colour and as the title states, a classic set of BBS wheels in the 17" variety such as the RS or the Impul. So if anyone has some pictures or has ever fited a set let me know!
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
There is something very classy about an R32 with the classic cross-hatch BBS rims....obviously with the gold paint scheme and polished lip :D.

ok, this one doesnt have polished lip but THIS one.....

yummy.....

TT

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's an example of the ones im considering for the car.

They are 17"x8 with a Zero offset so i dont think they'll fit right but ive never seen anyone with a zero on an R32, but a good example of what im pondering.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Heres a couple of pictures of my car with 17" BBS. Great wheel, but a b******d to clean. But a great wheel and classic design.

ace cafe meet.jpg

r32_gtr_blk.jpg

r32_gtr_blk%20(9).jpg

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were BBS RGII 17" * 9J with an offset of ET20.

Still not quite sure why I sold the old girl :confused:
No kidding, what a fantastic car she was. Don't think ill ever sell mine after what I've been through restoring her and getting it plated here in the states, hell it will probably be my coffin hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts