GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of a wheel company called Linea??? Or a company that do a wheel called Linea Sport??? Pictures can be seen of the wheel in the gallery undr jasons R32.
Also, had Keith round to examine my car and i am awaiting a full report from a garage however if Keith`s diagnosis is right i may be looking for a front dif for an R32 GTR . Any rough guesstimates on cost?? or anyone got such an item kicking about???
Also, anyone got a tank in and around the Surrey area so i can go and blow up a garage??

cheers,

Jason

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops forgot!!

What are the actual wheel sizes available for an R32 GTR 1990,
17" by what????? or even 18 " by what?????

thanks again,

Jason

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I use 18x8, but could have used 18x9. Word is that 17x10 rub the inner arches but (if I remember right), Billysan's car has 17x10's as I remember the car when it was run at one of the dyno days.
Hope this helps?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one last question

Thanks for the info AGAIN Dave!! ha ha
It shouldn`t make any difference that the car has been lowered should it????

Its not exactly arse scraping, max power lowered or anything like that!!!! anyway, you have seen the pics so 18`s i think should fill the arches nicely!!!
jas

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
imho it is not the ride height that causes problems but the wheel width. Mine do rub the plastic inner arches a bit but I am cool with that. They also hit the tops of the wheelarches as well but a few mill of the spacers should fix that :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts