GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so what do you do for a living?

I'll looking to return back to the northwest because of a change in family circumstances. I currently make a living as Contractor (Project Manager for a financial at the moment), and can't find any similar work in the north west. I've pretty much always worked in IT (done everything from Support to Running a Computer Co) and I know the market is fairly depressed at the moment, but there seems to be nothing at all in the NW

I'd be looking at moving back to Lancashire if I could and would really consider doing anything that'll fund 3 cars and a 4 bed house.

So any suggestions welcome...

Jon

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Yeah, I live in the North-West, and I live in Lancashire too.
I am still at school in last year, so I don't have a job as such.
What type of job would you be mostly looking to go into?
Regards
-Elliot

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm currently a Project Manager so could easily do a that or similar, but then I've been unable to find anything in that area...

To be honest I'm very flexible and will do anything I can as long as it is legal ;) and well paid!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Jon,

We live in the north west and I am a recruitment consultant for quite a big construction and engineering company. I doubt if we deal with the type of projects you are used to but I'll keep my eyes open, im getting about 10 new vacancies comming in a day.

Lolly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts