GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone on here in uk purchased off http://www.rhdjapan.com ?

im trying to buy some items off there but haveing problems paying by paypal im in uk.

just wondered if anyone in uk has payed by there credit card useing there 2CO checkout as this will be my first overseas purchase so bit worried.

just wondering peoples experiences with this company paying through paypal or card.

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
rhdjapan

ive bought off them alot in the past,had no problems paying via paypal.though wene i went on there web page other day i noticed its changed,updated so dont know if they might have any little glitches?

·
Registered
365 Posts
I used them , payed by paypal, no probs , fast delivery, good traders.....remember you get slapped for import charges after you receive your goods.........

Lee.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yes, I've had loads of parts from RHD Japan and paid via debit card. Never any problems and 99% of the time quick delivery.

Charlie.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Patrick & Russell at RHD are top guys, spent loads of money over the last year with them. Very reliable and efficient :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
seems to be a problem when paying by paypal on there site on checkout :bawling:

"there was a error during communication with paypal: transaction refused because of invalid argument - order total invalid"

also the blog on there website not working for me. http://www.rhdjapan.com/rhdblog/

sent them a email 2 days ago not had a reply back ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
rhdjapan.com is an excellent store.
No problem with paypal or direct credit card on over 5 years dealing with them...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see they use 2CO checkout if paying by card is that safe?

i thought paypal was best way to pay but seem there site has a bug as it wont let me pay by paypal comes up with a error?

anyone purchased from them in last few days as site seems to have problems when ordering for me ?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I think their holiday period is slightly different to ours, but top guys and very reliable trustworthy traders here.

·
Registered
468 Posts
They are both quick and cheap, I have used them few times. Send them an email coz they usually reply very quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
rhdjapan

well im in the same boat by the looks of things,ive been on rhd japan web page today and couldnt seem to purchase anything!ive had quite alot in the past from them no problem atal, im hoping its just a technical glitch as they have got anew webpage??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts