GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

1996 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR V SPEC,
1996, low mileage, Nismo exhaust & suspension, 18"" chrome wheels, new clutch, very light front damage, not recorded . £8,399. o.n.o.

Tel: XXXXXXX
Price: £8,399 ono.

Ta

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
This Skyline is on Autotrader. I presume you got this off there?
It would be interesting to see if he/she has any more pictures.

-Elliot

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wouldn't touch it mate, you'd never be able to sell the car in the future as it bound to be recorded as crashed on the HPI (probably why its so cheep).

Skyline parts are very expensive (example bonnet £1000 +vat), and even know it says light damage its still going to cost a pretty penny to get the car fit for the road.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
If you do.........

Check with HPI to see if it is recorded as crashed and recovered first. If it appears clean you may be okay, if yopu're looking for a cheap car.

Then talk to British Independent Motor Trade Association (http://www.bimta.com) to see if it has any additional previous (you'll need the VIN).

Have a look at the car and get a list of parts and ring Abbey Motorsport for prices on secondhand bits. Make sure you give it a thorough inspection (i.e. get the AA or someone along).

At the end of the day you only get what you pay for. But, if you want a cheap car and are prepared to do a lot of research and some work then it might be worthwhile.

Up to you though.

John

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S'ok I was just bored and thought I'd post it up here see if anyone knew about it.

I woundn't be bothering with it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts