GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just wanted to give these guys a free plug. I just bought a couple of stuff off of them, service was excellent and a owners a real gentleman. They're called Jap Performance Parts and are located in Crawley. Heres a link to their website http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/

While i was there they had a R33 GTR V-Spec they are breaking (not the one on the site) and they've got LOADS of parts available for it:

HKS turbos,HKS oil relocation kit,twin oil coolers,purple injectors, cams,cam gears,trust intercooler.hks hard pipes,zeal coilovers,tien pillow ball front arms
, downpipes, exhaust, the lot plus all the standard parts, panels, bumpers, etc

Really good prices as well, I know i'm gonna get a lot of my stuff from them, reall impressed.

Just thought a lot of people on here may be interested in a lot of these parts.

His number is 07865 075919 if you want to speak to him

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
I just wanted to give these guys a free plug. I just bought a couple of stuff off of them, service was excellent and a owners a real gentleman. They're called Jap Performance Parts and are located in Crawley. Heres a link to their website http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/

While i was there they had a R33 GTR V-Spec they are breaking (not the one on the site) and they've got LOADS of parts available for it:

HKS turbos,HKS oil relocation kit,twin oil coolers,purple injectors, cams,cam gears,trust intercooler.hks hard pipes,zeal coilovers,tien pillow ball front arms
, downpipes, exhaust, the lot plus all the standard parts, panels, bumpers, etc

Really good prices as well, I know i'm gonna get a lot of my stuff from them, reall impressed.

Just thought a lot of people on here may be interested in a lot of these parts.

His number is 07865 075919 if you want to speak to him
Cool you should let them know about the forum.
They could buy a banner and sell there bits on here. i am always looking for a bargain.

Mick

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m6beg said:
Cool you should let them know about the forum.
They could buy a banner and sell there bits on here. i am always looking for a bargain.

Mick
I have told them about the forum. They said they are big with a lot of the EVO's in the UK but are slowly moving into Skylines now

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Sorry Faz but I'm not happy about the wording of this post, it reads too much like an ad for my liking. How do we know you're not directly associated with this site and/or are receiving preferential rates/discounts or some other form of remuneration for pimping them.

I've soft-deleted the posts pending a review by the moderators/admin - hope you don't take offence. They will be restored if/when I'm given the all clear from The Boss...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Full of goodies

emm Goodies :D .got to be 1 of the best performance goodie suppliers iv,e seen.

And there prices aint bad.Very nice web site.

Thing about breakers and others in the buisiness, never got naff all in stock, and all is gold dust and expensive
hopefully these chaps will help others come back to reality :D

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
I have told them about the forum. They said they are big with a lot of the EVO's in the UK but are slowly moving into Skylines now
Was down there a few weeks ago with the MLR, and they are a pretty good bunch, Saj is a good down to earth bloke and he doesnt mind a little bit of haggling, plus they carry loads in stock as well. If you can find it cheaper some where else then fair enough but its a good place to start :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just used them for a pair of wishbones that I've been after. No problems, I found them very easy to deal with, cheapish and really quick delivery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts