GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
been looking at a gtr and keep getting drawn to this one.
low miles and mint its wot I'm looking for.
also with the big bhp is it still a drivable car?? I'm a bit of a polisher my self and it will spend most of the time in my garage.

Used 2010 Nissan GT-R BLACK EDITION for sale in Bristol | Pistonheads

thanks in advance :)

o and i can't resist a few pics of my evo now :chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sorry Geof, never got round to looking at PH last night. Looks like quite a decent one but give Iain (Litchfield) a shout as he'll know the car inside and out.

Regarding mods, Stage 4 is fine - perfectly fine to drive, awesome performance, really the sweet-spot for a GTR.

Barry's and mine are both Stage 4 / 4.25 and you can use them everyday with no hassles!

If it is going to spend its life in garage does it matter?
If it's going to be shown, it helps if it's a good one to start I guess

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sounds like a good buy,but i would check with Iain at Litchfields to see if there was any concerns when he last serviced it.
By the way it has 26K miles not 45K as you have said :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Geof, never got round to looking at PH last night. Looks like quite a decent one but give Iain (Litchfield) a shout as he'll know the car inside and out.

Regarding mods, Stage 4 is fine - perfectly fine to drive, awesome performance, really the sweet-spot for a GTR.

Barry's and mine are both Stage 4 / 4.25 and you can use them everyday with no hassles!

If it's going to be shown, it helps if it's a good one to start I guess
thanks appreciate you taking the time. been told to buy standard and do the mods later ??

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
thanks appreciate you taking the time. been told to buy standard and do the mods later ??
That's up to you Geof but if you buy a good one from a reputable tuner who knows the history of the car then you'll be saving yourself a fair amount of money ... Modding yourself does give you the ability to choose what you want though as I know that aesthetics are important to you obviously. Plus, finding standard isn't that easy ...

Those wheels look familiar ... ;) They are stunning. Will you take them off and sell separately if you sell the motor?

I'm not sure if Spec-R do parts for the GT-R yet ...? :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's up to you Geof but if you buy a good one from a reputable tuner who knows the history of the car then you'll be saving yourself a fair amount of money ... Modding yourself does give you the ability to choose what you want though as I know that aesthetics are important to you obviously. Plus, finding standard isn't that easy ...

Those wheels look familiar ... ;) They are stunning. Will you take them off and sell separately if you sell the motor?

I'm not sure if Spec-R do parts for the GT-R yet ...? :chuckle:
i love my ce28-n's and there the last mint set in the world :)
well I've exhausted piston heads where else can i look

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bought my Stage 4 with downpipes from RS Direct in Bristol. The lads there are fantastic, I had never bought a car from a dealer/trader until I went there to buy a Focus RS a couple of years ago and then bought my GTR from them as well. They are really honest with you, and I can only speak for my 2 cars but they have been spot on. I'm sure the white stage 4 they have in at the moment will be fantastic!

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers for advice and link.
i went to view one today in carlisle as i work up this way. a red one my12 for 56k 4500 miles. it was ok but i need to see a mint detailed car not a forecourt car. THEN i asked the salesman could i sit in the back and him in the front at his driving position :eek::eek::eek: my god i couldn't move and had to bend my neck to one side, i never knew the back seats were like that. so the back seats are for kids or skinny dwarfs :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts