GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Still dont know if i would hand over £40k on a car thats not 100% certain to pass the SVA test!! i know people are getting them through now but a 900 BHP one???

Especially when theres at least 2 forsale here both with 600++ bhp and both monsters ;)

Mike

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit of an update, the price has just gone up 3k and hes put this in the add "As there is no model report and this R34 GTR is 'modified' this car will not have an SVA but will be made road legal in the UK another way.just like any other R34 GTR we sell and any car 1997 and newer that is 'modified' or without model report " is this legal, sounds well dodgy to me, cheers, Lee.

·
Registered
243 Posts
That Jap Angels guy is a loser,
one of my mates had bought a supra from him, back in feb and still has'nt got her supra yet.
he told my mate that he got ripped off by his supplier,
?????

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
King Buyer always had rumours around they legitimacy and I have to say I still know no one who has ever bought off of them to this day.

Name pops up every year or so.

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts
Stay well away

As far as I know there is no 'other' way to make the car road legal (ie not by ESVA).

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just think there going to clone a R33 of a earlier year (pre sva) and try and register like that, just sounds all to dodgy, like everone says theres no "legitimate" way of getting them through, thanks guys, il keep well clear, so what troubles you had with jap angels, mm sound like there no angels tho lol......

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I agree with kirbz, two lovely 34 gtr's for sale, probably three or four actually! and they are here to view and you will actually get the car when you handover the money, bonus!

·
Banned
466 Posts
95% of Kaizousha/kingbuyer cars are dogs.. Whent to one of their showrooms when i was in japan.

Gerry
Ill second that opinion.

And King Buyer doesnt like getting involved with export, so they would rather sell to Japanese buyers who intend on keeping the cars in Japan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts