GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
or the price is just amazing for what you get or something is really wrong , it looks stunning though. If it was 2 hours from me i would go a round and have a look.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Personally i wouldnt touch the car, its been for sale far to long, they didnt answer my questions either, something just doesnt add up.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
werent they selling a mp3 r34 gtr as well that seemed to take ages to sell.

did someone say it wasnt as good as it was supposed to be when viewing it?

i may be making that last bit up though! :S

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes its been about for a long time..
Was up for £14999.. has put it down to what it is now.
I have spoken to him about the car, but it might not be right which is why it has been there for months.

He says its mint, but why is it still there ,
thats why i thought i would put up a post .
Well im going up there to take a look and if its all fine will leave a deposit.
But i will go thou the car and look at everything ..

they didnt answer my questions either, something just doesnt add up.
Gtr r33 Lee what did you ask them if you dont mind me asking ???

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
werent they selling a mp3 r34 gtr as well that seemed to take ages to sell.
that R34 has been sold within trader's 3 time's now,with the price going up and down by around £5k depending on who was selling it. And it wasn't these guy's selling it,was someone else

regarding length of "sale",nearly every Skyline GTR is taking ages to sell,people are having a hard time shifting stock example's for £7k!

·
Banned
452 Posts
ian turbo why dont you just make your own mind up. if you ask people on here something will always 'never add up''

go see the car, check it out, take a mechanic etc and if everythings ok why not.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well im taking two mechanics with me :thumbsup:
and one of them knows about body work as he has found lots of stuff with other cars i have gone to look at.

I was only asking as the car has been on there for along time i know,
but why ???

the truth will be found lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well im taking two mechanics with me :thumbsup:
and one of them knows about body work as he has found lots of stuff with other cars i have gone to look at.

I was only asking as the car has been on there for along time i know,
but why ???

the truth will be found lol
Cool re taking 2 mechanics mate!

I asked him twice which hks step it was but i see now it says step 3 (didnt before), asked is the car hpi clear, no reply, just be very carefull but im sure you will be, good luck, if its genuine you will hava a cracking car, keep us informed of events matey:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
This car belonged to a member on here from the Scottish Borders,his name was gtrcraig i saw the car about nine months ago when he had it and it was running 600.2bhp then, he sold it and got a r32 gtr so pm him and he can tell you all about it....Gavin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts