GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The guy selling it who owns the company claims it has been sitting in his showroom for four years and therefore hasn't had the need for servicing or tuning or anything that can validate its history :blahblah::blahblah:

2001 51 Reg*NISSAN Skyline 2.6 Twin Turbo*

Anyone seen it before??

Needless to say I am not interested in it, but someone might be as a base for a build.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
it's changed between traders 4 times now i think in the last year alone,and gone from £20k upto £25k depending on trader

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
There are actually two in this colour, one of which is an ex-demo for a tuning company in Scotland (can't remember their name) but it was based on a red UK GTR if that helps.

The other is possibly an import, but as mentioned above it has bounced around a bit recently between different sellers. I am not sure why and am not saying in any way there's a problem with that, it's just an observation.

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Great price.

I cant decide if I like the paint work tho?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
My concerns with those special Paintjobs (incl. Midnight Purple) is: How do you fix some minor damages on your car, eg. a Splitter Respray. That is really putting me off, since (afaik) no one here in Germany has MP I-III in Stock.

Marc

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I saw this car last year in Finchley London, unless the A406 is a show room then some one is taking the piss.

Tony

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
its a vspec II and they are offering warranty

i'm more than sure you could knock a few hundred off that price aswell

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Great price.

I cant decide if I like the paint work tho?

I must like the paint as I keep looking at the photos:chuckle:

Tempted myself, but my 33 is running 528bhp, so that 34 would feel slow at say 380bhp??:eek:

So £20k becomes £26k to get it to the same spec:mad:

That paint work tho....:)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
its a vspec II and they are offering warranty

i'm more than sure you could knock a few hundred off that price aswell
Dont belive everything you read, VSpecII has a vent on the bonnet,Black interior and they never made them in that colour either.

Tony

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Dont belive everything you read, VSpecII has a vent on the bonnet,Black interior and they never made them in that colour either.

Tony
i was going to say that it should have the black interior etc but as a trader il get shot down in flames by some:nervous::D

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
still worth a look at 20k i think.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Spoke to him earlier today and aparently it has full uk history from the day it was imported.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts