GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
it looks similar to one that was for sale sometime ago, pretty sure it had different wheels though.... doesnt say in the add but has it got standard breaks??

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
SOLD AS SEEN - NO TEST RIDES :rolleyes::runaway:

if im going to buy a car i would like to see what it sounds like to be honest

if the owner will not let me take the car for a drive then he should atleast take me for a spin in it

somethings not right i dont feel

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts

if the owner will not let me take the car for a drive then he should atleast take me for a spin in it

totally agree

·
Registered
998 Posts
3rd'd..... didnt read the add TBH but i do remember a white R32 being sold with 600bhp with a carbon spoiler on.....

if its sold as seen, then only a fool would buy it......:runaway::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

do you have any idea how many people will just turn up pretending to be interested to expirience going out for a spin (even as a passenger) in a 600+HP GTR ?

People pay good money to go to a track and do that so they have no issues going to view a car just for a ride in it....

basically im sure the owner would let you go in the passenger seat if he can see you are seriously interested in buying the car but i do understand where he is coming from and i wouldnt expect a go in the driver seat when it runs that power as i would not let anyone else drive mine :smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts