GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was racing on Forza 3 and noticed Blowdog2 was in the same race. I had to message him to find out if it was the one and only, to which he replied yes, so i asked him a trick question. What car does he drive. He did say he used to have a GT3 but now has a Focus RS for the winter! Can anyone confirm this? Or can the man himself confirm for me?

If it is you Cem, your lines were all wrong! lol

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
anyone read the story on his porsche! :chairshot
Yup, ****ing liberty. Anybody else wondering if Porsche had an ulterior motive, as in the whole GTR vs Porsche situation, and who Blow Dog is? I'd like to think that the Erics wouldn't be so petty, but I wouldn't bet my life on it :lamer:

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
So Porsche have rubbish customer service too, think it should be on here!! LOL.:flame:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Funny thing that. Not many Porsche owners come to a GTR site to post about their problems. Who'd have thought?
I would hardly have phrased it that way either really. Hardly a Porsche owner visiting a GT-R website is it...

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Blowdog did have a GT3, but he found that too much too handle so he down-graded to a Focus RS. He's now sold that as it's power scared him and I believe he is currently in charge of a bicycle. Sometimes his wife allows him to drive her Q7.

He's trying to buy another car - allegedly :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Apparently the car in question was GT-R Red at least! Actually he really wanted a GTR but was terrified that he would hit a pebble at 3mph and do £20 million worth of damage to the front end. So instead he decided to buy a super-go-fast VW coupe. Apparently all went okay until one windy day when the awning blew away and he was left standing in the middle of a field with just his GTROC "the legend is real" Y-fronts to protect him. Sadly this was too much for Mrs.Blowdog and she vowed to make him buy a 'sensible reps car' as he needed it for his paper round. Unfortunately however, this was short lived as his rep-mobile attracted too much attention, something to do with the genuine knock-off Burbury interior complete with Hackett headrests. Rumours has it that he is now interested in a Nissan family MPV, something to do with it being called an Nissan Cashcow (or similar). Until then he is comuting to work in a Gee-Wizz :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Apparently the car in question was GT-R Red at least! Actually he really wanted a GTR but was terrified that he would hit a pebble at 3mph and do £20 million worth of damage to the front end. So instead he decided to buy a super-go-fast VW coupe. Apparently all went okay until one windy day when the awning blew away and he was left standing in the middle of a field with just his GTROC "the legend is real" Y-fronts to protect him. Sadly this was too much for Mrs.Blowdog and she vowed to make him buy a 'sensible reps car' as he needed it for his paper round. Unfortunately however, this was short lived as his rep-mobile attracted too much attention, something to do with the genuine knock-off Burbury interior complete with Hackett headrests. Rumours has it that he is now interested in a Nissan family MPV, something to do with it being called an Nissan Cashcow (or similar). Until then he is comuting to work in a Gee-Wizz :)
whoosh {waves hand over head}

1 - 16 of 16 Posts