GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was racing on Forza 3 and noticed Blowdog2 was in the same race. I had to message him to find out if it was the one and only, to which he replied yes, so i asked him a trick question. What car does he drive. He did say he used to have a GT3 but now has a Focus RS for the winter! Can anyone confirm this? Or can the man himself confirm for me?

If it is you Cem, your lines were all wrong! lol

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Funny thing that. Not many Porsche owners come to a GTR site to post about their problems. Who'd have thought?
I would hardly have phrased it that way either really. Hardly a Porsche owner visiting a GT-R website is it...

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Blowdog did have a GT3, but he found that too much too handle so he down-graded to a Focus RS. He's now sold that as it's power scared him and I believe he is currently in charge of a bicycle. Sometimes his wife allows him to drive her Q7.

He's trying to buy another car - allegedly :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Apparently the car in question was GT-R Red at least! Actually he really wanted a GTR but was terrified that he would hit a pebble at 3mph and do £20 million worth of damage to the front end. So instead he decided to buy a super-go-fast VW coupe. Apparently all went okay until one windy day when the awning blew away and he was left standing in the middle of a field with just his GTROC "the legend is real" Y-fronts to protect him. Sadly this was too much for Mrs.Blowdog and she vowed to make him buy a 'sensible reps car' as he needed it for his paper round. Unfortunately however, this was short lived as his rep-mobile attracted too much attention, something to do with the genuine knock-off Burbury interior complete with Hackett headrests. Rumours has it that he is now interested in a Nissan family MPV, something to do with it being called an Nissan Cashcow (or similar). Until then he is comuting to work in a Gee-Wizz :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Apparently the car in question was GT-R Red at least! Actually he really wanted a GTR but was terrified that he would hit a pebble at 3mph and do £20 million worth of damage to the front end. So instead he decided to buy a super-go-fast VW coupe. Apparently all went okay until one windy day when the awning blew away and he was left standing in the middle of a field with just his GTROC "the legend is real" Y-fronts to protect him. Sadly this was too much for Mrs.Blowdog and she vowed to make him buy a 'sensible reps car' as he needed it for his paper round. Unfortunately however, this was short lived as his rep-mobile attracted too much attention, something to do with the genuine knock-off Burbury interior complete with Hackett headrests. Rumours has it that he is now interested in a Nissan family MPV, something to do with it being called an Nissan Cashcow (or similar). Until then he is comuting to work in a Gee-Wizz :)
whoosh {waves hand over head}

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.