GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone came into my office today and as soon as he saw the Skyline poster and GT-R photos on my wall proceeded to talk about Mick Begley as they had worked together in London. He said that he had not been able to get hold of him in ages and wondered what he was up to. I seem to remember him starting a thread a long while back, about getting an R35 but never saw any more about it. So, does anyone know what he's doing , car wise?

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Someone came into my office today and as soon as he saw the Skyline poster and GT-R photos on my wall proceeded to talk about Mick Begley as they had worked together in London. He said that he had not been able to get hold of him in ages and wondered what he was up to. I seem to remember him starting a thread a long while back, about getting an R35 but never saw any more about it. So, does anyone know what he's doing , car wise?
Pass his place most days on the way to work, cars on the drive: Porsche Cayenne & Merc (Not sure which model, all look the same to me:runaway:)

Big Man U fan as well.

Dave.:wavey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.