GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife sent me this photo

:D Very very happy Although when I got home last night, she said..."you can forget about things you want, cars, games in Japanese" which I translated into English as :blahblah:

Overjoyed tho....

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Lol, everyone knows that's part of the hyperthermo vager valve, it's used to measure how much balls you got!

In all seriousness congrats, you do realise this means less time to spend with the car!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Congratulations! :D

Best spend all you can now on cars and mods, before it's too late!

·
Registered
159 Posts
she said..."you can forget about things you want, cars, games in Japanese" which I translated into English as :blahblah:

Overjoyed tho....
Congratulations!!

Tip: Babies love 'white' noise so invest in a pair of these MDR-RF860RK (MDRRF860RK) : Accessories and headphones : Sony and clamp them on the bump as soon as it appears whenever you are gaming. The baby will then associate the sound with relaxation and you'll be thanked when baby arrives as it will be the only sound that will get him/her to sleep. 1 problem solved......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congratulations my freind.is that anew probe too check engine for more boost:thumbsup:
Hehe I think I will lay off the boost for a while, its dangerous :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, everyone knows that's part of the hyperthermo vager valve, it's used to measure how much balls you got!

In all seriousness congrats, you do realise this means less time to spend with the car!
Thanks mate

Hehe I know, although I have asked for a boy, as I have a spare xbox and PS3 controller collecting dust :D

As for the cars, she has said already only German cars as her dad drives a Merc.
SO I have been looking at a few cars today, the Porsche 4x4 thing, 4.8ltr V8 and about 2,500,000 over here (high mileage tho, 100,000) is good option....its fugly, but has alot of nice features inside.
Japanese cars wise (pusing my luck) Mitsubishi GT-A wagon :) under 2,000,000 will get a good one :)

What would you choose?

Rick

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations! :D

Best spend all you can now on cars and mods, before it's too late!
After she sent the photo message, she sent another one saying, "dont think about spending any more money on crap"

I have spent money on few new lenses for my Nikon D700 camera, and also new custom made sony touch pannel PC, I am glad I got those purchases in while I could :)

As for cars, she will decide the fate (from the options I have given here :) )

Rick

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Congrats but just tell her you need that new 14-24 Nikon lens to take pics of the baby and your doing it all for her.:D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations!!

Tip: Babies love 'white' noise so invest in a pair of these MDR-RF860RK (MDRRF860RK) : Accessories and headphones : Sony and clamp them on the bump as soon as it appears whenever you are gaming. The baby will then associate the sound with relaxation and you'll be thanked when baby arrives as it will be the only sound that will get him/her to sleep. 1 problem solved......:thumbsup:
Lady in Red, thank you so much, very good advice.

How long does it normally take for a bump, she is still totally normal size I think.
we think she is 2.5months

Rick

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats but just tell her you need that new 14-24 Nikon lens to take pics of the baby and your doing it all for her.:D
cheers Marky
Thats 14~24, you don`t know how much I want that lens. I have the 50mm and 70~300 VR ones now, but the price of the 14~24 is more than them put together, but its a piece of Awsomeness and worth the money.....and baby photos......(hmmm do I have some legitmate leverage there?:D)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I know mate. I have the 24-70, 500 f4 and a Sigma 120-300 along with a few cheap kit lenses but they can cost a fortune so better do it now--think of all those amazing closeup pics with the 14-24

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anytime from 3 months but they can hear and respond to the sound from 5 months onwards plus you have more 'bump' to attach the 'phones to.

x

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know mate. I have the 24-70, 500 f4 and a Sigma 120-300 along with a few cheap kit lenses but they can cost a fortune so better do it now--think of all those amazing closeup pics with the 14-24
Nice kit you have there mate, you will have to show me a few of your photos, post some up, and Ill post a few of mine up too. that 14~24 is 189,000 here, so tempting tho, like you say close ups :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anytime from 3 months but they can hear and respond to the sound from 5 months onwards plus you have more 'bump' to attach the 'phones to.

x
Thanks Lady in Red,

I am going to start taking a few photos, one every day if I can remember, will be nice for future. can`t wait to see a bump :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations Rickosan :thumbsup: Life changing, is an understatement, now you have got 8 months to do what 'YOU' want before it all changes :chuckle:
Thanks mate, I still cant believe it......hehe maybe less than 8 months we thinkm Ill make a list tonight...hehe

First on list is open secret bank account hehe

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts