GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a carbon dash from the gtr shop last week abd its still not arrived. Dave w's phone has been off last few days, anyone know his contact or whereabouts?

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
dave is not always able to answer his mobile immeadiately but always replies within a day or so (well he does to me)

He is well known on all the skyline forums and ships loads of stuff so you can rest assured it will turn up.

Try again or email him via the website.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i bought a carbon dash from the gtr shop last week abd its still not arrived. Dave w's phone has been off last few days, anyone know his contact or whereabouts?
As Mark say mate, Dave is away in Japan at the moment, if he's taken an order, you will get your goodies. Don't panic!

·
Registered
652 Posts
i bought a carbon dash from him a month ago.

he had alot of trouble getting it from his supplier, then eventually apologised and gave a a refund.

Only ever heard good things about him though

·
Registered
418 Posts
davew is :thumbsup: all the way :)

excellent service and everything :)

in japan they use a diffrent net (diffrent 3G net) for their mobilephones then here in Europe so hos mobile is pretty much useless over in japan unless they changed.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool, i wasnt worried about my £, i was just wondering why he wasnt answering his phone , i know dave is a top man

·
Registered
418 Posts
cool, i wasnt worried about my £, i was just wondering why he wasnt answering his phone , i know dave is a top man
blame the japanese for beeing too high-tech, rendering our things useless ;) like our mobile phones the cars and everything else :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts