GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this for sale on Autotrader.....and its got to be one of the best looking R34 Skylines i have seen to date......looks pure EVIL !Anyone on here own it ?

Whoever you are......YOU CANT SELL IT !! :D I'll swap you a 33 gtr and a Kidney for it ! :rolleyes:

NISSAN Skyline GTR34 V-Spec 520bhp,
bright red, genuine UK vehicle, full £25k Middlehurst conversion & history from new, Nismo carbon fibre bodykit & split rim alloys, black/red 2 tone leather, multi CD, possible px,. £46,995.

Lush in a word.......best looking 34 without a doubt ;)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Red R34 GTR? Thats the first one I've seen in a pic let alone in the flesh! Anyone seen one?

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Theres a red one goes about the Aberdeen area too.....looks wise its pretty much standard, but agreed red looks great on the R34 ! :)

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Shut up Cord.......you think tractors are cool, you know nothing !!! lol :D

I have seen a red 34 at Abbeys and it didnt look too bad, but then I hate bright red cars with the exception of certain Ferraris so I guess Im biased.

I dont think its worth 46k though, not by a long shot, which is probably why its been for sale for so long.

Just my opinion anyways.

J.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Here's a red R34 that was for sale at Zele a while ago...

and another

I've never seen an R34 GTR in red in the metal. They're definitely on the rare side, out of over 100 cars listed on Zele only 2 are red...

·
Registered
88 Posts
There's a Red R34 V-spec in Goldolming area i've drooled over once.

First time my friend had ever seen Skyline and he was amazed, made him realise why I have a love for them!

Was fitted with a loud boomy exhaust probably a Hippler muffler I guess.

definatly had some power as it over took 3 cars in a 30 zone, like a rocket taking off - could be this car for sale.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey bladey, hope your well, well life has certainly taken a change since my near death experience after the Grasshopper meet!

I've decided to go live in Sydney for a year to carry on my IT contracting career over there. Staying with friends on a yacht for a month in Brisbane area then getting my own apartment in central Sydney and find work, I hear there is a lot of IT infrastructure support contract roles out there so it’s looking good!

Spoke to Ben L at the Max Flower show last month (only 3 Skylines in entire show :( ) and explained I wont be handing him my chequebook to join 'Team Bayside' for a year now.

Mark my words I will return!! hehe :)

Now I will need to find a roofrack for a R34 for my surfboard :p

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Good for you Mark.

And no Lee, I dont have a database, I thought "Its a long time since I have seen Mark post" so I hit the search posts button and the last thing Mark was discussing was his experimental cooking - I mean driving - in his Peugoet.

Although I DO remember some of the more obvious acts like those who flip the unflippable !!! lol :D :D I trust youre well mate and had a good crimbo.

Be well,

J.:smokin:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
This car was originally for sale by a private seller for about £40K , why the trader has decided to add £6K without doing anything to it is beyond belief :eek:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Theres a red R34 V Spec that lives a couple of mile down the road from me. Dont think the owner is on here as ive done a couple of "was it you" for him. Very nice in red.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts