GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Anyone knows this car on ebay - Black 2009 CPR bulit GT-R35, ebay item number: 261499675321

Let me know pls.

Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, that's the one, I can't post links as do not have enough written posts yet.

Does anyone know about CPR conversion? Is it good one, how it compares to Litchfield / SVM 4 ?

Anyone know the car?

Please let me know guys?

Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
13,356 Posts
Let's put it this way, the best days work CPR did was the day they went tits and shut the door for the last time. They had a terrible reputation, not so much on here but on the MLR. Do a bit of searching about them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's put it this way, the best days work CPR did was the day they went tits and shut the door for the last time. They had a terrible reputation, not so much on here but on the MLR. Do a bit of searching about them.
I know the whole story and that's why I'm a bit concerned but the question is how good and reliable and how this conversion compares with two others on the market?

Cheers.

·
Vendor
480 Posts
As far as I know, they shut down about 3 years ago so must be running reliably, will probably be on older ID1000 injectors, intakes, downpipes/full exhaust. If you purchase it, would be worth getting the map checked out and the software brought up to date. The later software will run it a chunk smoother and maps are always developing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as I know, they shut down about 3 years ago so must be running reliably, will probably be on older ID1000 injectors, intakes, downpipes/full exhaust. If you purchase it, would be worth getting the map checked out and the software brought up to date. The later software will run it a chunk smoother and maps are always developing.
Hi, thank you for the replay mate. According to the seller it done only 3000 miles since conversion so not a lot...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts