GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says.There's a car dealer there called premier autoz ltd,which lists a white my12 which im interested in,but im 221 miles aaway.Ive just sent an email asking how many owners.
Do you think the car is well priced and is there anyone who lives close to the garge who wouldnt mind having a quick look over the car at the tyres/wheels,front end (stone chips),disc's pads?I
I dont want to travel all that way and find its in a mess and needs money throwing at it!!
Im going to give them a call tomorrow,but i dont trust salesmen i think they are as bad as estate agents :chuckle:

Stephen

·
Registered
875 Posts
I live in Huddersfield I can probably pop down and have a look at it for you if you give me some sort of check list.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just like to make this public on the forum,that after putting this post up.Matt (Matthewk) replied and i dont know him from adam,but what a top guy,i give him a check list and he goes down to the dealer the very next day Monday afternoon and gives the car a once over and then reports back to me.Well it looks like a will be a proud owner of a gtr very soon,as the car dealer has given me a gentlemens agreement till i go to view this saturday.We have already agreed on price.
So Thankyou very much Matt,just wish you was about saturday and we could of had a beer.Prehaps when and if i pick it up.

Will keep you guys posted

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update,late last night i checked the ad of the car at premier autoz and the dealer had changed the mileage listed from 6500 to 14500 wtf.Contacted him and he said the lad who done the ad took down the trip mileage.The thing that has pi$$ed me of is that he never rung,tex me this,especially as we had agrred price and he was holding for me till saturday when i was going to view.

Mattk also pointed out that the garage has some bad reviews when you look it up on google.

Dont know what to do now as he cant be trusted,but he has offered me a better deal.Do i dont i go and view saturday??Im 221 miles away so its not just down the road

·
Registered
875 Posts
Couple of bad reviews online but most people are very vocal when they have something negative to say and very quiet when they have a good experience, the car was a beauty from what I could see though, but at that sort of price I think you should be very picky and go with your gut.

Why don't you come down to Silverstone on Sunday and meet up with a few of the GTR guys, check out there cars etc?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couple of bad reviews online but most people are very vocal when they have something negative to say and very quiet when they have a good experience, the car was a beauty from what I could see though, but at that sort of price I think you should be very picky and go with your gut.

Why don't you come down to Silverstone on Sunday and meet up with a few of the GTR guys, check out there cars etc?
You guys there saturday as well?If so what time you start and finish?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Quite a few people are going down the night before and going out for a meal/drinks.

I'm going down with the wife Saturday night but wont be meeting up with the rest until Sunday.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think what matters is firstly have they adjusted the price to reflect the true mileage? If your happy with the car with 14k on it at the price there asking then i would still go. At least you have had it checked over, so your not going blind.

I wouldn't let it spoil the deal for you, if you really still like the car. The salesman is probably just a di£khead that happens to be selling an awesome motor.

Good Luck whatever you decide:thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think what matters is firstly have they adjusted the price to reflect the true mileage? If your happy with the car with 14k on it at the price there asking then i would still go. At least you have had it checked over, so your not going blind.

I wouldn't let it spoil the deal for you, if you really still like the car. The salesman is probably just a di£khead that happens to be selling an awesome motor.

Good Luck whatever you decide:thumbsup:
Yes he has adjusted price now after me saying about it.Ive got down to an awesome price,all i have to do is put 4 new tyres on it as i dont trust him to put correct ones on.Ive got him to agree to put 6 months tax and years subs for tracker.Ive just called lightcliffe Nissan to confirm the service was done and if they found any issues with the car.All is good so it was serviced as well at the end of last month.
Yes the guy is a di*k and full of $hit,as he tried telling me Nissan told him there is only 8 in this colour and spec,which is rubbish.He just seems to be in hurry to sell which makes me a little uneasy.

We see what happens saturday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts