GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after someone who can do me a massive favor, someone who lives close to me with a GTR. In return, my wife will supply biscuits, tea and a bite :)

I'll be looking to kill two birds with one stone. I have GTR fanatic nephews and I'm looking to buy a GTR once me and the Mrs have settled down a bit.

Thought I'd post on here and see if someone would be kind enough to drive down to where I live to show me round the GTR, specifically the sort of things that I should like out for when buying my own. I understand the transmission makes some noises which are normal so I'd like to hear what normal sounds like if that's possible and other normal sounds?

I'd also like to surprise my nephews who are just mental about the GTR, one turning up on the driveway will make their day.

I appreciate this is a lot to ask and can understand peoples hesitancy to help, especially with a £40k plus car. If someone can accommodate, me, the Mrs and my nephews will be forever grateful.

Weekends and weekday evenings I'm free.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Where are you based? Be useful to maybe make a meet as there is generally a nice range of tune levels an I guess more poeple to ask etc.

Plus your nephews would love it.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm after someone who can do me a massive favor, someone who lives close to me with a GTR. In return, my wife will supply biscuits, tea and a bite :)

I'll be looking to kill two birds with one stone. I have GTR fanatic nephews and I'm looking to buy a GTR once me and the Mrs have settled down a bit.

Thought I'd post on here and see if someone would be kind enough to drive down to where I live to show me round the GTR, specifically the sort of things that I should like out for when buying my own. I understand the transmission makes some noises which are normal so I'd like to hear what normal sounds like if that's possible and other normal sounds?

I'd also like to surprise my nephews who are just mental about the GTR, one turning up on the driveway will make their day.

I appreciate this is a lot to ask and can understand peoples hesitancy to help, especially with a £40k plus car. If someone can accommodate, me, the Mrs and my nephews will be forever grateful.

Weekends and weekday evenings I'm free.

AS

I dont mind coming down depending when its convenient for you I dont live far from you anyway so your more than welcome to come down :)

Also as suggested Ace Cafe is always a good shout

1 - 8 of 8 Posts