GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately the shot blasters has damaged the roof on my car, I am now considering all options to repair.

One of which is fitting a carbon roof panel.

I think Nur motorsports used to make one but the now seem to have folded.

Is there anyone else who makes, or anyone have an R32 GT roof I can take a mold from?

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are definitely company***8217;s In the uk that do it as Iv seen some of the lads on m3cutters had carbon roofs on their e46. Getting a custom one might be pricey tho.

·
Registered
885 Posts
You could try, but as far as my knowledge goes, the Roof is not really thick on an R32, so ending up with a few grams of weight saving for that cost? I don't think it's worth the Trouble.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Garage Active

They do a carbon roof for the R32.

I'm not sure if you need to buy the full carbon kit that they offer or if you can purchase the items separately

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could try, but as far as my knowledge goes, the Roof is not really thick on an R32, so ending up with a few grams of weight saving for that cost? I don't think it's worth the Trouble.
I not looking at changing it for weight saving directly but mine is damaged so unless I can find someone to straighten it I would rather replace with carbon than stock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts