GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody round the South Wales area who would like to give me a ride in a GTR or even a look around one? Been waiting for mine now for 16 months and have had problems with dealer regarding my model choice and delivery dates etc and am thinking of cancelling sadley as i believe the customer contact/service is appauling quite frankly and ive totally lost all confidence in this product and i dont want to really spend my money with nissan atm. Cant stand the buck passing from person to person anymore.:mad:

regards

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is Bristol close enough? Where did you order from? Customer Service seem to vary a huge amount.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya mate

well im up near cardiff way. You up this way anytime soon fella cos im not great with driving round bristol tbh? ;)

I ordered from Oxford. For a 60k car the customer service has been terrible. I want to keep the faith, i really do but im ready to cancel now unless i see one as today has been the last straw as it seems they have ignored my emails and letters. I dont think they could even care less tbh. If its this bad now what happens when i need aftercare.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Search on other posts about Oxford. That might make up your mind. There have been som "issues" with Oxford Customer Service.

I went to JFE in Exeter and touch wood, they have been great. Car came early, service great (so far) but there is a tone of info in this forum on how to avoid being ripped off and saving money. I wish I had joined BEFORE I took delivery!!

I might be over the bridge for a drive quite soon as we have an factory in Newport but I don’t use the GTR for work… wrong impression and all that. I am sure I could figure out a way to take it for a spin on some of those great Welsh roads. Mind you the zero tolerance speed limits are a worry. I counted 14 speed traps between Porth and the bridge in one trip! That’s worst then Belgium!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts