·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Thats cos it's been wrapped in mat sh*t !! LOL

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah don't think that's it...mine is wrapped in that same 's**t' and its been fine....did you not go for the orange peel effect clear 's**t' :)

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
It's always the good ones that go first unlike the red ones with ditch finding tyres lol :p
Love it you actually made me larff out loud !!! "ditch finding tyres !!!":runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
yeah don't think that's it...mine is wrapped in that same 's**t' and its been fine....did you not go for the orange peel effect clear 's**t' :)
Oh my god, just think of all that "extra" weight added to your already porky car and you have reduced the drag coefficient with a matt crap err sorry matt wrap :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my god, just think of all that "extra" weight added to your already porky car and you have reduced the drag coefficient with a matt crap err sorry matt wrap :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Nah nah.....mine has that much wax on it she cuts through the air like a knife through butter.They make it specially for them these days you know:thumbsup:

Plus if anything is going to be slowing my car down its more likely to be the extra weight I'm carrying before i get my arse back to the gym:)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
You do seem to have a general hate of anything that's not in Steve's so called cool list. You really need to be more accepting, kind smacks of someone getting a bit long in the tooth. I guess your good for a laugh though :)

·
Vendor
1,691 Posts
Nah nah.....mine has that much wax on it she cuts through the air like a knife through butter.They make it specially for them these days you know:thumbsup:
I've waxed my matt wrap with special wax made especially for it. Protects my paint, easy to clean, gets great comments and cuts through the air as well :thumbsup:

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
Shame looked like a nice car before the accident

1 - 13 of 13 Posts