GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to Ian today at litchfields but unable to help and wondered if anyone was fixing as mine is outside of the 5 years, fuel gauge light seems to flicker occasionally but as I've only just got car will need to monitor it. Anyone else's playing up and just live with it ?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I think Charlie was looking at this a while back, but not sure of the outcome. I'll have a dig through some old threads

·
Registered
924 Posts
Spoke to Ian today at litchfields but unable to help and wondered if anyone was fixing as mine is outside of the 5 years, fuel gauge light seems to flicker occasionally but as I've only just got car will need to monitor it. Anyone else's playing up and just live with it ?
Guy on here called Charles Charlie may help and is very good or contact a guy called Daz on 07749 544314 who can replace all the LED's and change colours if required.

Hope that helps.

Satan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoke to Paul at whiff bits and said they can do it only problem is would need to get it to their South Wales branch :( surprised litchfields or kaiser can't offer this service seeing how common the faults are.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wonder if anyone from here as used cluster repairs, prob now is the early ones are out of warranty so fixing them is becoming more of a demand than wacking a new unit from Nissan. What do they charge out of interest ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts