GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone else has bought this thing and is up to date or close to it in the build?

Something is referred to in the instructions but I simply can't find it anywhere, and it gets a special mention on a few occasions. I was hoping to discuss it with someone who might have found the same thing.

It relates to the spring washers on the stb axle that push out the brake discs and remove the play in the rear wheels. they don't seem to be in the kit,

Other than that, am very impressed with this kit so far although am a bit worried that supply of parts is sporadic and random.

I have several duplicate parts (if anyone needs spares - just ask) but have also had several stages not sent to me which I've since called about and had sent to me.

Can we have a sticky somewhere for people building this thing?

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've built up to 29.

Can you look at parts labelled 2 (rear wheel) and see if you can see any spring washers?

You can buy the kit from eagle moss.

It's very impressive, but inconsistent.

Interior is cba, wheels, bodywork and engine dba. Four wheels are same width. Odd really.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Has anyone else not received any parts for a couple of months? I am still at issue 29 and have received nothing for ages?

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got an email this week saying they were struggling and new parts would be comjng through this month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts