GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good ? It's from a company called K-Sport (never heard of them before) who advertise they sponser the UK D1.

I'm looking for a big brake kit that will fit under 17's really.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
personally i would go with AP Racing or Brembo's. or rotora
So would I if I had an open chequebook, you can pay the extra $$$ for me if you want ;)

Just interested if anyone has tried them....

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think some peeps on the other club have tried them and the general consensus is they're pretty damn good for the money. I too will be going for these as I dont think that for my purposes (reliable street brake) the known brands inflated prices are worth paying.

Cheers
Ad

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean skylineowners club ?

Brembo F50 kit would be nice of course !

But at DOUBLE the price and the fact you need 18's (or is it 19's?) to run it then it's no good for me sadly.

·
Registered
930 Posts
i think there the best brakes if your on a budget.i spoke to apex who sell these and they said they hve fitted under every 17" wheel they tried but said it so close cooling maybe a issue.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers guys, I dont suppose you know if they were talking about the 330mm or 365mm kit do you ?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Quote from 'snowfiend'

'Naah...I'm going to keep this car standard..it's mint as it is'

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeeeeeeah.....ummmmmm.....what can I say ? LOL

It NEEDS new brakes....even the uprated M's Factory ones are pants IMHO !

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Do you have dale winton over your shoulder pressing a 'kerching' button every time you go near a computer ;) ?

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Never you mind ;)

Going to look at this Scooby tomorrow afternoon with Suzy...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
What do you mean 'never you mind'. Like you are going to keep a secret or summit?' You cannot WAIT to tell me which bits your car has got that mine hasn't Bollocks...I havne't even seen mine in 2 months....don't worry about it beating yours in the 'mint' stakes...mines had the 'dad' treatment...it's probably f*cked.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bollocks...I havne't even seen mine in 2 months....
Nah you've been too busy driivng about in his R34GTR and WRX Scooby...your Saab convertable and ford funbus....Hard life aint it !!! ;)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
That scoob is a decent bit of kit...i used to slate it but since its loosened up and running on 99 (my imagination?) it absolutely flies. Behind an N reg M3 today and it could not get away one bit...owner of M3 seemed peeved...seemed miffed that it was totally standard..don't think he liked being out DTM'd by a pair of 2" peashooters

1 - 20 of 32 Posts