GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking at hiring Brands hatch indy circuit for the evening, with a view to a skyline meet/ thrash about.

they allow 25 cars on track at once, and the session would be from 6 - 8 pm then off to a pub or something to talk about the evenings achievements.

I'd be looking at about 40 cars in order to keep the cost down to £100 per head. 50 cars would work out at 80 quid a head.

so there would probably be some opportunity for some non skyline runners as well (friends/associates). This evening would run anytime between now and mid September, I was thinking about late #August early Sept.. but would go with the majority..

please let me know if you are interested in thrashing your car around one of the best known tracks in the country.

/Steve

I may be able to get permission for a BBQ or something afterwards but I'd have to negotiate this.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I

Put me down for a couple of places please.

Should have had the supercharger fitted by then. :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
would spectators need to pay any thing!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6 down 34-44 to go !!

I don't think it is right to charge for spectators. I am not sure if they make a charge usually but I'd say no. I would probably depend on attendance. if we are a bit light on attendance then asking a couple of quid or a fiver for passengers would help to reduce the overall cost.

we'll look into lengthened hours but it depends what they have going on during the day I suppose.

/Steve

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yep

Steve,

Go on then, I'll give the old mobile chicane :D another airing, you up for some more of your excellent camera work mate ? :)

RonS

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Ron,

I'm always up for a cinematography award nominee so I'd have another bash. it is a bit more twisty than Goodwood though so I may very well be sick...

you have been warned:D

/Steve

·
Registered
961 Posts
would it be alright for me to bring two good well behaved freinds?

ron maybe we could convoy :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Friends

Gus,

I would prefer two badly behaved girlfriends, if you could :D, but a matter for Steve I think...

RonS

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Gus,

Obviously first dibs will go to Skyline drivers, but I doubt we'll get enough to fill the slot so as long as they have cars that will be ok on track then that should be fine.

The cars need to be reasonably quick, or they need to be fairly quick drivers, no reliant robins !!:D :D

I will form a list when there are enough names so we can see how many we have, but I'd say no worries, as it is only an evening it will be a good introduction to the circuit and as far as I'm concerned the more the merrier..

/Steve

·
Registered
961 Posts
i dont think thell drive on circuit
one might
but it a 1.8 bluebird
the other a 1.8 sierra but he, i would encoradge not to drive fast
hes not safe .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts