GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOSCH 044, DA-31 345 LPH SUPER HIGH PERFORMANCE PUMP on eBay (end time 04-Aug-09 18:09:22 BST)

Now these pumps claim better figures over a 044, they have also been tested outside of factory to see if they will do what they say.

Now the money is not a problem here, im not trying to save a few quid over a 044. But i would like a pump that will give me the best flow.

I think im boarder line on a single 044 so to be safe unless i should run 2x 044's where as this pump will give me enough fuel with safety to run 1 pump only.

Basically has anyone used this pump or have any bad feed back on it?

im not intrested in answers saying dont 'risk it' with no form of proof/horror story to back up there no good.

Simple answers, are they any good or not!

Cheers

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why run two 044's tho if this may be a better pump? Why not run two of these pumps or the less powerfull ones instead?

Im trying to find out if anyone has used these pumps before tho really and if they are as good as the claims!

·
Registered
670 Posts
you risk your car and engine with cheap knockoff china immitation stuff, and let us know here your experience. ok?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you risk your car and engine with cheap knockoff china immitation stuff, and let us know here your experience. ok?
so this is a pump made in china and is no good? So i take you have expearence and know this pump then?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts