GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM me or better still, email me at [email protected].

I got so fed up of stoppages during my last public day, that I swore when I returned it would be to a proper track day.
It's on October 22nd.

At least 6 R35s going as well as plenty of other interesting machinery.

NOTE TO MODS: Sorry, I didn't know where to put this! It's not a UK event, but I'm asking if there are any people from the UK who want to take part. I am not commercially connected to the organisers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hiiiiiii

your support is really highly appreciated and to Thief I can say.. YES we can! and we will take pictures.. in fact one of our guys joining us on this day, is a semi pro photographer.. so there will be good pics to look at especially for those NSX' and the GTR coming.. plus all the other nice cars participating and RX 8speciale.. dopped you a PN

Software developer

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
369 Euros. C'mon Guy, I could do with another Brit coming over, my German is non-existent!
So your german is the same as most other english guys heading to the ring....maybe this is all you know:

ein Weissbier bitte

No problem,our english is good enough.....:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
So your german is the same as most other english guys heading to the ring....maybe this is all you know:

Bitte ein Weissbier

you forgot Bratwurst mit pom and Runden ;)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

ein Weissbier bitte

I look forward to ordering "zwei Bitburger bitte" and buying you a beer! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The commercial Slogan for Bitburger is "Bitte ein Bit". Maybe I'll come by, as a Spectator, the Skyline's already sleeping for Winter. So no translation problems at all.

Marc

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is going to be an epic R35 gathering! With Alex, myself and now Kislik and his Czech mate (see what I did there? ;) ), there must be about 10 GT-Rs going.

No last minute Brits able to join us?

I will do a big write up on Auto-Journals.com about it and will post highlights here of course.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
This trackday was so much fun,11 GTR´s in total,typical "Eifel" weather,a lot of rain and fog in the morning,cold temperatures.........

After today i think "Eifel" weather is not the best for cars from Zuffenhausen,as alone in the first lap there have been 2 damaged porsches,3 in total after 2 laps.........and it did go on;)

The GTR´s have done good,but in the weatherconditions like today even they are tricky to drive,i had a few moments where the trackconditions have been different to what my eyes have seen(in a negative way for me),but the GTR was so good to drive.

Hope there will be some pic´s and vid´s:D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm home after a marathon day.

Absolutely epic trip and was actually more enjoyable from a GT-R social perspective than it was from track time!

A realy pleasure to meet you Alex, and your lovely wife (I will get the pics up of the stickers!), Kislik, Lars and all the others.

Thank you for making me feel very welcome in Germany and conversing in English!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I'm home after a marathon day.

Absolutely epic trip and was actually more enjoyable from a GT-R social perspective than it was from track time!

A realy pleasure to meet you Alex, and your lovely wife (I will get the pics up of the stickers!), Kislik, Lars and all the others.

Thank you for making me feel very welcome in Germany and conversing in English!
My wife told me yesterday: hopefully nobody will put the pictures up.....i told her,you can be sure thats the first pictures available:D

It was very nice to meet you and Kislik aka Jan,think we all had fun and enjoyed our time...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts