GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Is there anyone with a Skyline present at the nurburgring this sunday and monday?

If you are we at 8200rpm.com have a peculiar request.

We are doing an interview with Dirk Schoysman (Skyline GT-R testdriver and participant in the next 24h nurburgring race in the Falken GTR R34).

We will be lapping the ring with him, making pics and video footage with profesional race camera's.

But we, as of yet, don't have a Skyline to do this (we have other very respectable cars availeble, but hey.......) I know it's a long shot, but If any of you is willing, your car will be featured in the coolest video since the RUF classic.

Either way, stay tuned to 8200rpm.com next month as the interview will cover everything from Dirk's career, the GT-R programme, the Falken GTR for next the next race and of course.......news on the R35 ( if we can push him :) ).

Greetings
Zoldar
8200rpm.com - The Art of Racing -

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm sure André will be up for this one

(Is he allowed to pass Dirk?...hehe)

Come on André..you're the closest

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andre Race Skyline

Hi

I forgot to mention: we will be driving on a public day. This means only road legal cars are allowed on the track. For this reason Dirk Schoysman won't be bringing the official test car from nissan, it's not on plates :(

Greetz
Zoldar

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well, he can borrow mine ( for a fee!) It knows its way round the ring like the back of it's exhaust pipe.
Let's say £1000 for the day plus travelling expenses and a nice lunch in Luxemburg, and all the beer I can drink! ( Which is not much)

John:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Skylines at the ring this weekend

If Robert Brungs-Racing (the people that take care of the Falken race cars) can put it back together in time he can use my R33.
It’s waiting for a timing belt tensioner.
They have a nice white R32 that is road legal parked out back maybe he could beg use of that one.
I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday anyway.

Paul.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skylining

Cool, I hope it works out! We will be making pics on saturday as wel of teh Falken GT-R wich will be competing in the VLN race on the Ring.

Do you have any distinguishing features to recognize you (elderly fellow, pionty hat, grey beard?). I drive a white honda civic with small 8200rpm.com stickers. See you there.

Greetz
Zoldar

·
Registered
404 Posts
This weekend at the ring

Zolder

The real sad news is my car won’t be ready until Wednesday. I’ll be meeting Robert Brungs between 16:30 and 17:00 unfortunately after the race. Never mind I’ll still get some laps in before we set of for the barbecue.
I’ll be driving either my Silver BMW 330ci with US military plates starting with AD, or my wife’s Silver Lotus Elise with Germany MTK plates.

I’ll wear my Falken tires baseball cap.

I should also return on Sunday with a friend of mine in his MGF.

Hope to meet you there.

Paul.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts