GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I need to clear a couple of fault codes to rule out potential issues, and was wondering if anyone had an Ecutek cable and software, or Ecutek Bluetooth dongle in my area to assist please?
I don’t have a Ecutek service centre that near me and know this should only take a few mins to clear, so was hoping one of you guys could help me out please.
And yes, I will be buying one next pay day but have to wait a few more weeks yet and am really keen to try and rule out a couple of things. Many thanks :)

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Hi guys. I need to clear a couple of fault codes to rule out potential issues, and was wondering if anyone had an Ecutek cable and software, or Ecutek Bluetooth dongle in my area to assist please?
I don’t have a Ecutek service centre that near me and know this should only take a few mins to clear, so was hoping one of you guys could help me out please.
And yes, I will be buying one next pay day but have to wait a few more weeks yet and am really keen to try and rule out a couple of things. Many thanks :)
im in Fareham mate, if you fly over i'm happy to plug it in. I cant come to you this evening as I have my little man but generally I wouldn't mind

my number is 07960 353 916, if you drop me a message i'm sure we can sort something out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts