GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the thread from last year's event to see what's happening this year but there's been no response. It seems neither of the clubs are bothered about it this time? If there's no club stand I might get an individual display pass just for the sake of parking in the circuit and not in the public parking. Anyone else thinking the same?

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Unfortunately as this event clashes with Coventry Motofest which is a weekend event, the GTROC aren***8217;t attending JDM Combe for this year.

Apologise on not seeing your original post but don***8217;t spend a huge amount of time here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a word over on sxoc.com as I'm a member there from years ago. They have an event thread running for Combe and were happy for me to join them on the stand with my Skyline so I've bought a ticket through them. You might want to try the same even if it means joining up as it's a bit cheaper than an individual display pass ... thread is here

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had a word over on sxoc.com as I'm a member there from years ago. They have an event thread running for Combe and were happy for me to join them on the stand with my Skyline so I've bought a ticket through them. You might want to try the same even if it means joining up as it's a bit cheaper than an individual display pass ... thread is here
Good shout, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts