GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skyline fitment, very very low mileage

Discs are 343mm 2 piece

About one of the best brake set ups for the skyline.

Available straight away :)

£1100 posted

Mike

·
Registered
585 Posts
Front and rear ? or only front ?

·
Registered
8,543 Posts
AARgh, EXACTLY what I'm after. Just a shame the Skyline pot's looking grim at the moment or i'd have bitten your arm off LOL
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :sadwavey: .
Good luck with the sale mate!

TT

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Aaargh, I just got a brand new set delivered last week.:chairshot :bawling:

Paid £1900 for them, so that is a good price ............and I had to wait 4 weeks.

Bargain!!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DaleHarrison said:
Hey Mike,

Do these brakes have a model number or anything?

Any thoughts on my PM?

Thanks again

Dale

Edit: where abouts are you located?
Hi Dale

I'm in lancashire

Not sure where about a model number would be? but they came off a very nice black R34 who had only had them for about 1500 miles and had upgraded to alcon front and back :smokin:

Think they came from RB's originally

Dont let the 300zx put you off, calipers are interchangable hence why i bought skyline brakes ;)

Mike

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
kirbz said:
Hi Dale

I'm in lancashire

Not sure where about a model number would be? but they came off a very nice black R34 who had only had them for about 1500 miles and had upgraded to alcon front and back :smokin:

Think they came from RB's originally

Dont let the 300zx put you off, calipers are interchangable hence why i bought skyline brakes ;)

Mike
Cheers Mike, I'm not put off! just struggling to afford them but desperately need them too :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DaleHarrison said:
Cheers Mike, I'm not put off! just struggling to afford them but desperately need them too :)
no worries, to be honest there superb but been offered a full alcon front and rear setup but need to sell these first to be able to afford them ;) but its one of them, if they dont sell then its not a terrible thing to have to keep them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
These brakes will fit under the oem R34GTR wheels correct ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Will these fit in a R33 GTR? If so I'll be interested if willing to post to the states.

John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts