GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I´ve got a nice, mint set of these for sale for 400GBP, or 450€+shipment. Bought them 4 months ago for over 600GBP/700€. Only reason for sale is that I´m switching to AIM MXL for more versatile track use. Will accept PayPal, or payment upon arrival.

Apexí EL II Black Boost, Oilpressure and Water temp, with black gauge face. And the required control unit. If wanted, I can ship them pre-installed in BNR32 A-pillar.

[/URL][/IMG]

These gauges will not work without the control unit as it is required to activate the EL2 Electronic Gauges (aka System meters). Up to 6 EL2 System Meters can be controlled from 1 Control Unit. The Control Unit allows for one-touch access to memory recording and replay, warning setting, and peak hold functions.

60mm (2.36") meter face allows for quick, accurate viewing of needle position. Cool blue illumination with red needle. Multi-angle Meter Stand allows for virtually unlimited mounting position within the cockpit. Compact wiring (3mm dia.) allows inconspicuous wiring within the cockpit.

Here´s how they work:
YouTube - APEXi EL2 Electronic Gauges
YouTube - APEXi Gauges4

Sam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts