GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, the car Im almost ready to buy has the AX75F82 single turbo on it, I know its the biggest Apexi ever done according to their data on it but I wondered if anyone has had any experience with one ?

They state that it has excellent mid range response too so does sound pretty good. Its also rated between 550-650bhp But realistically I was wondering if anyones had one and what power they were running ??

The car has the usual supporting mods of which i dont have the full details yet but were talking Cams, forged internals etc etc

Its advertised as a 600bhp car and originally I thought ... yeh ok mate but after doing some reading here and on the net Im realising maybe hes not exagerating after all !

Oh think the injectors are 720cc's and has been remapped etc too. like I say, I wont have the full spec available until tomorrow when I go look through the paperwork .

thoughts ??

·
Registered
798 Posts
I rate apexi turbos highly..never experienced that one but the ax 6 are a great blower.Take the car for a good spin..you will know if you like the responce and feel straight away..

However up to 650bhp i would prefer fast spooling twins..after that single.thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well to be honest if its laggy im not too fussed as I am thinking I can always remove it, sell it on then fit some twins :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts