GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the thread I started last week on Air Filters, I have decided to go with Apexi, as they seem to be the best all-round package there is!! Something has just dawned on me though????

You get two filters in the kit, and two elbows to fit them to....... but the car has only one air flow meter doesn't it?? So....how do you fit them.....or do you use two air-flow meters?? I know someone is going to make me feel stupid, with a totally obvious answer!! I would also appreciate a link to some good prices and pictures of the Apexi's please, if anyone can help.

Cheers for now:D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
2 afm

all gtrs have 2 air flow meters
there is one under the air box that you cant see.

keith

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for that Keith, I old you the answer would be obvious, and yes, now I feel stupid.

I tried to get the standard airbox lid out of the car today, to check the condition of the filter, and couldn't do it!! I've built race car engines (Fiat-Lancia and Rover) and restored a Porsche in the past, but I cant even seem to get the Air filter off a skyline!!!!

Now how stupid do I feel!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Does anyone know where to purchase them from, and do they do them for the 32 GTS4???? Cause ide only need one!!!!

How much too???

Si

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, can anyone recommend a good supplier who doesn't charge the earth for these?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts