GTR Forum banner

Apexi induction kit for GTR

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  hockey-boy 
#1 ·
Apexi induction kit for GTR models......

Only 2 months old and boxed.

Come with hard pipe kit that bolt to afm's....

Easily the best induction kit out there.

£140.

#6 ·
Photos

Got any ?

#9 ·
Justin said:
They're £185 fitted from Abbey - thats with an hours labour included... was hoping for a bargain pair...:rolleyes:
Well a bargain you shall get!

£140 saves you £45 and they are virtually new......infact they are new!....and i'll even fit them or include instructions as its the easiest 20 minute job!

That leaves you £45 to spend on what you want and you dont have to spend an hour at Abbey either!!

Now thats a bargain!

#10 ·
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfuNker upside the head. ...

Its worth the £140 just for the quote....

Good man!
Can you fit them tomorrow night as I'm off to the nurburgring at the weekend? That would be Friday - beer night...

#11 ·
Justin said:
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfuNker upside the head. ...

Its worth the £140 just for the quote....

Good man!
Can you fit them tomorrow night as I'm off to the nurburgring at the weekend? That would be Friday - beer night...

Mate the quote is priceless.......especailly when put into practice!!:)

Yep no worries about fitting it.:)

#15 ·
purplepower said:
These are a bargain & easily the best filter out there for the RB26 IMHO. I have these fitted to my own RB26, Very complete & well engineered kit.

Best of luck with the sale :)

Thanks mate.......yes they are the best filters out there and are a bargain!

Ive seen second hand faded, discoloured ones fetch the same money on ebay.

These are as new!!!

#19 ·
Cant believe i still got these.....

They can only be descirbed as new.........if anyone needs pics drop me a pm!

Boxed and ready to send out!

#21 ·
Not that i would like to have them,but put pictures on,that helps,i dont buy anything i have not seen a photo from.

Do some nice pics and they are sold in 1 day(if not i owe you a beer):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.