GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after someone capable of mapping a apexi ECU in my R33 GTR.

I live in the isle of man, so getting my car across is not cheap or easy. I have a few friends over here too who would also maybe require mapping.

Would anyone be willing to fly over to the isle of man for say a day or 2 and all flights/accomadtion would be paid for plus Mapping fee.

Please PM me if any more details are required.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Give Richard at Rising Sun Performance a shout and tell him I have sent you.

I am flying him over to Germany regularly for mapping sessions - with great success.

He´s a top man and knows his stuff 100%.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
try ryan 2bartuning he maps all my high powere supras and skylines..

very good guy and good rates , say jm-imports send you over..

ryan 07812786303

·
Registered
781 Posts
try ryan 2bartuning he maps all my high powere supras and skylines..

very good guy and good rates , say jm-imports send you over..

ryan 07812786303
I would second that, he did mine and a good guy knows his stuff top man....hope to use him again......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Just spoken 5 mins ago to Ryan @ 2bar and a very nice chap indeed. Gave me some advice and hopefully will be getting him to map my 33. Very pleasent indeed.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, talked to ryan and seems a top bloke, so hoping to get him on isle of man w/c 8/3/10 for a few cars.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I know a few people who have used Ryan with excellent results,Hes not scared of a bit of 3am fast road mapping either.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Speak to Paul from Zen performance, he is the only person i would use since TweenieRob.

Tony

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rod from RB Motorsport is the man to use in my opinion for the apexi ecu worked wonders with mine and ive never heard anything but praise

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ryan Griffiths

Had Ryan over yesterday to map my R33 GTR in.

Top Bloke ! very professional and more than willing to get his hand dirty if needed (thanks for the wiring :0>).

Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good map either on a dyno or a on the road map.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! - worth every penny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts