GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just started to break my car and I have for sale the following,

Apexi PFC D-Jetro incl sensors and harness looking for £500ono for the lot plus delivery.

ARC 89mm single box Titanium exhaust, they have stopped making this type now and the cost was in excess of £1.5k new. i'm looking for around the £700ono plus delivery.

Nismo Alloy Strutbrace painted matt black £350ono

offer considered

pics to follow

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PFC pic, the sensors aren't in the pic but will come with the unit & commander.

Strut brace.

·
Registered
420 Posts
As stated in my pm, would it be possible to have picture of the PFC sensor harness?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are you sure that strut brace is alloy, and not the very rare and saught after titanium Nismo one? ;) might be wrong but might be worth a check!
:thumbsup:
bob

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's definaitly not the titanium version otherwise it wouldn't be £350 it's be £1350 :D it's still a very nice strut brace though.

PFC Provisionally sold pending payment

Are you sure that strut brace is alloy, and not the very rare and saught after titanium Nismo one? ;) might be wrong but might be worth a check!
:thumbsup:
bob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If that exhaust was for an R32 GTR id have had it off you mate, looks fantastic!
;)
BOB

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm just awaiting payment for the PFC.

the first person to say they'll have it never paid.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tbh, i thought it was a done deal with the other bloke he said he was going to pay the next day so i deleted all the pm's to do with the pfc.
he never paid so i had no record of who had asked what so all i can do is appologise to you if i said you could have it first mate.

The bloke provisionally bought it now kept asking on the sale process so i had his pm. if this guy doesn't pay i will offer it to you first blueralph, sorry again mate i didn't intend to mess anyone around.

Jobi-joba i know you asked for photo's but i had 3-4 pms offering my full asking price before i got any pics up it was just a case of first come first serve.

exhaust is still available btw

1 - 20 of 32 Posts