GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just wondering if you Power FC owners could tell me how much they cost as most tuners dont list prices for them.Please could you let me know how much you paid and where from obviously to fit Godzilla.

Cheers

Barryf

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
power fc ecu

hi i have a spare one for sale only 2 months old £700 no offers

keith

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
power fc

Keith,

Ive been thinking about getting one of these too, how comes your getting rid of it??? I thought they were suppost to be the dogs???

Luke

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
power fc ecu

THEY ARE THE DOGS????
I HAVE A SPARE ONE FOR SALE IN THE BOX

·
Registered
336 Posts
Re: CAPS LOCK

Keith,

Is your caps lock button f*@ked on your keyboard ? It always seems to be stuck in the "on" position.

LOL

Gaz.

:p

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
not bad

thats not bad jason

when we all going to star again
soon i hope

keith

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi
I just got a Apexi last week and had it mapped in Japan to 450 BHP ( which is now over fueling ) and cost me £1200 mind you looks mad with a flame thrower kit on a Nur spec ......massive flames

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Apexi

Wouldn't mind a hand controller for an Apexi , if one is going cheap . Anyone got one they want to get shot of ?

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hand Controller

Dear Paul.

AbbeyMotorsport have got 'em in stock (well they did last time I was down their.)

What do you want one for anyway, I thought you was all mapped up ???? Ahhhh like me just want it for posing :smokin: .

Behave yourself.

glen

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Am I right in thinking that an APEX'I PowerFC w/commander doesn't regulate boost pressure on its own (I know it has options to change/view it etc) and that you have to have an existing boost controller already fitted?

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Durzel,

You are quite correct, you need the optional Apexi boost kit to be able to control and monitor boost.

Peter.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Presumably you can get it all in a package from somewhere can you? Any idea of what the projected cost would be of the PowerFC unit, hand controller + boost kit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts