GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads i have one of these fitted to my gtr and have the apexi boost solenoid also connected up. With that can the car run different boost settings ? i.e currently the car is driving at 0.8 bar , can this be turned up to what the car was mapped for i.e 1.3bar via the power fc.

only reason im asking here is because in all my other turbo'd cars i controlled the boost with an in car boost controller and this is my first time having a pfc and boost solenoid all running at the same time

thanks
shane

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
UMMMM..... i think you need a boost controler also to higher and lower the boost still? The pfc will do it but you need to build the boost setting into the pfc that you want while mapping i think?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Joe,

@ Matty, i have the apexi boost controller solenoid all hooked up to the power fc. Another guy i know was telling me how to change the boost setting so i will try that next weekend :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yes if you have the power fc boost controller solenoid fitted then you can adjust the boost through the hand controller like you would normally do on a boost controller.

From memory you can have 3 boost settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts