GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just got my R34 GTT and though its reasonably perky as standard (tho my missus' Evo 4 sometimes gives me a fright on the straight bits...) Ive got an intake kit on it now and am looking for an exhaust.

HOWEVER - I dont want an exhaust that wakes the dead. Indeed something that wont turn plods head in town is really where im heading so I came up with the Apexi PS Revolution exhaust. It seems to have a pressure sensitive valve that keeps it quiet at low throttle openings and really only shouts when you've got the loud pedal down a bit.

But I cant find anyone who has one or has used one!!

If you use babelfish at Altavista to translate, you can click on the PS Revolution link from here http://www.apexera.co.jp/carlife/.

What do you think?? Worth trying??
Ash

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quiet performance exhaust - Apexi?

Hmm. The lack of response despite 30 odd viwings Im thinking maybe indicates that people dont use Apexi exhausts?

Does anyone know of a good Apex'i dealer who would know the application for the GTT for a PS Revolution - I might well give one a go and report back!!

Ash

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Las tI heard, Apex'i went out of business, so you'll have to find someone who has old stock.

I've got an Apex'i N1 on mine and it sounds really nice, not too loud cruising, but screams when you put your foot down. I got mine from Sumo Power.

I'd suggest ringing round the banner advertisers on here and see what you can turn up.

Alex B

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apexi or Bust...

Cheers Alex,

Guess I may have to rethink that one - seems pointless buying an exhaust with a 3yr warranty if the company has gone bust tho. I'll look into other makes as well!!

I'll maybe talk to Abbey where the car is serviced - Im sure they'll have a few ideas.

Thanks

Ash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts