GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a spare apexi safc2 for sale.
Its brand new boxed, with manuals.
175 pounds.

Item can be collected or im willing to post
message me if your interested
cheers :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
With all due respect, your 4th post on this forum is to advertise something for sale.

With too many scammers on the forums these days, untill you are better known, who is going to trust you?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With all due respect, your 4th post on this forum is to advertise something for sale.

With too many scammers on the forums these days, untill you are better known, who is going to trust you?
Get you Bubble.

I would like everyone to know that this is an 101% authentic sale and are most welcome to meet me in person and check the item before purchasing it, if required.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
might sound a bit noobish but isnt this just for a N/A car? or what can you do to a skyline engine with it that u cant with a bit of tweeking to the ecu?

·
Registered
416 Posts
having a think about it mate, got some other things i need to get for the sr20 to so seeing if i need it ... i will let u know soon and probably just come get it as ave to pick parts up in birmingham soon to ..

will let u know
thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
having a think about it mate, got some other things i need to get for the sr20 to so seeing if i need it ... i will let u know soon and probably just come get it as ave to pick parts up in birmingham soon to ..

will let u know
thanks

not a problem :thumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Will this plug straight into a GTR loom or is there some fancy wiring to be done?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts