GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tigger, Dave, Elvira and all those unfortuate to know me,
I would like to apologise for not saying "Hi" today, I only stopped by on the way to my folks in Banbury, to see my sister who I haven't seen in 2 years from Aus, Thats the reason why i had to dash without saying "Hello" to everyone. So please don't hold it against me. I thought My sister was bringing a few goodies from Aus for my Skyline, But the muppet declared them at Customs and had them Confiscated because she didn't have enough for the duty(Kiss goodbye to £250 worth of stuff!!). Hope to see you all soon, enjoy next weekend, think of me working!!. I still can't get my wife interested in the Skyline, She thinks all cars look the same. Then again, it gets me way from them!!!!!!!!.

Regards,

PaulP.

P.S Thanks Tigger for "pipping" your horn at the Gaydon enterance!!, My wife now knows why I go to these Skyline meets, Its because "theres good looking blonde women there", She's bared me from attending anymore!!!!!!!. "What woman was that then dear"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Paul,

You are gonna have to do the time honoured tradition of Lying to your Wife now!!! Tell here your working, jogging, anything, Just not the truth!!!!

So we never gonna see u again then or what mate??

:(

Si

PS Cheers for popping in mate!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gaydon

Si,
Looks like a great deal of Retail shopping is the only way of getting around it!!!!, no doubt I will make the next monthly meet, Hoping to sell the 4 door this week, so wish me luck. Will be sorry to see her go.

Keep in touch.

PaulP.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gyadon

Tigger,
Don't you dare, It was a treat to see her face drop!!. It was worth the trip just to see her face drop, When she asked "who was that", I just replied "oh, Thats Lisa", Shes a real nice Woman". "I bet she is", she replied. Don't think you are going to any more meets, If there are good looking woman there....Yeah right!!!!!!!!!.;)

PaulP.

Did you enjoy your day?, Liked the car by the way, Was the GTI-R tucked up in bed?.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gaydon

Tigger,
Hope not to many problems with her?, Hows the racing season going?. Hope to see you soon, going to Billing?.

PaulP.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
no.....only problem is keeping my purse closed long enough!!!! getting a quaiffe put in!!! my next race is in August at goodwood if you (and missus!) want to come and watch, its the Saturday 17th!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gyadon

Tigger,
Will try and make it, Made a note of the date. Any interesting meets coming up?. Everything seems to have gone cold at the moment.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Banner

Dave,
Won't be able to make Billing, working again unfortuately, but if you pm me your address I will send the 2 banners to you to use. I can then get them back from you during of of the monthly meets.

PaulP.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Paul are you sure about the banners. Don't want them getting nicked along with the intercoolers. Will have a word with Mike and see what he recommends about securing the banners.
Dave

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Banners

Dave,
Just let me know if you want them and I will send them to you.

PaulP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts